What's new

Installed ios5.1 Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris59

Reaction score
Now the first up date to IOS 5 is available have installed it and must say the process is much easier than using ITunes through my PC. So far have been disappointed with the 4S s battery life. Each time in my opinion as Apple have upped the horsepower the fuel consumption has gone up.My 3GS battery has been the best of my phones. Today after charging it overnight and using intermitantly from about 0730 to now 1830 I have about 60% fuel left. It's been on standby much of the time but I watched the news on catch up tv read the daily mail. Checked my emails (set to manual) all 8 mailboxes 3 or 4 times backed a couple of Gee Gees and surfed the web for about 5 mins. Having typed this am down to 59%.

How does this compare

Pa I only switch wifi on when I am out and about and only put it on when I know it's available.Tend to leave location on.

Interested to know how others get on and in due course how the update effects battery life.

All the best
Chris

And this is a problem? I think that's great battery life.glad you don't have a droid device.

I personally decided to skip the 4s or updating software to os5 my iPhone bAttery is awesome! It's iphone4
The 3GS was draining much faster than the 4.
My dh has my galaxy android phone I had prior to going iPhone.
I like android but prefer iPhone much much more.
My Fav app is soundhound! LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.