What's new

Instagram - New user asking for support

nitinparmar1985

Reaction score
Hi iPhoneForums.net Users,

I am a new user and this is my first iPhone (4s), so far I can honestly say I love it! Coming from a BlackBerry the difference is amazing!

I have recently installed Instagram and think its a great idea! I was going to start a 365 project (a new picture everyday for a year) and Instagram seems like a great place to do this.

So what am I asking......

I want users to add me, I am going to ask all my friends to add me but I want as many followers as possible from all over the world, I think this will give me new ideas and much appreciated comments.

my user name is

As soon as I have got enough users I will start my project, I have already uploaded some photos already but I will start fresh when the Project begins.

So if everyone could add me and pass the word on I would be extremely appreciative.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi iPhoneForums.net Users,

I am a new user and this is my first iPhone (4s), so far I can honestly say I love it! Coming from a BlackBerry the difference is amazing!

I have recently installed Instagram and think its a great idea! I was going to start a 365 project (a new picture everyday for a year) and Instagram seems like a great place to do this.

I want users to add me, I am going to ask all my friends to add me but I want as many followers as possible from all over the world, I think this will give me new ideas and much appreciated comments.

my user name is

NitinParmar1985

As soon as I have got enough users I will start my project, I have already uploaded some photos already but I will start fresh when the Project begins.

So if everyone could add me and pass the word on I would be extremely appreciative.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

I want users to add me

Newly join and first time poster

Nothing to do with IOS or iPhone.

Seem you asking more users from iPhoneforums.net to add and support you :confused:

Newly join and first time poster

Nothing to do with IOS or iPhone.

Seem you asking more users from iPhoneforums.net to add and support you :confused:

I am asking for support, if users look at my pictures and like them then they can follow me.

Am i asking for too much? thanks for the "friendly" welcome

please refrain from posting personal details,thank,you.