What's new

Inside iOS 5: AirPlay Mirroring will be its "most exciting feature"

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A new article from appleinsider indicates iPad/iPhone airplay mirroring will be compatible with IOS games. So this means you can view angry birds, or other iOS games on your HDTV. You can also view videos and other things through AirPlay as well (with an apple tv of course) read the full article to get the low down :)!

Source:
AppleInsider: IOS 5 AirPlay Mirroring will be it's "most exciting feature"

A new article from appleinsider indicates iPad/iPhone airplay mirroring will be compatible with IOS games. So this means you can view angry birds, or other iOS games on your HDTV. You can also view videos and other things through AirPlay as well (with an apple tv of course) read the full article to get the low down :)!

Source:
AppleInsider: IOS 5 AirPlay Mirroring will be it's "most exciting feature"

Im getting a apple tv 2...i would love to play some games on my tv....it's so beautiful...

iCrank said:
i want it for other purposes...I'm trying to cut my cable bill :D

Lol I just use antenna. I'm not home enough to watch cable! Plus i don't have any kids so i don't bother with cable. :)

iCrank said:
i want it for other purposes...I'm trying to cut my cable bill :D

Lol I just use antenna. I'm not home enough to watch cable! Plus i don't have any kids so i don't bother with cable. :)

i have four so it's kind of a must. my 7 year old watches about 2 hrs of cartoon network after school. my 5 year old watches football and baseball plus sprout. my daughter doesn't watch tv and my baby doesn't either but my wife...she's another story, she watches every single reality show...im use to the news and hgtv..so i have to find a way to cut back on the expenses

iCrank said:
i have four so it's kind of a must. my 7 year old watches about 2 hrs of cartoon network after school. my 5 year old watches football and baseball plus sprout. my daughter doesn't watch tv and my baby doesn't either but my wife...she's another story, she watches every single reality show...im use to the news and hgtv..so i have to find a way to cut back on the expenses

I can understand and respect that! :)

iCrank said:

I can understand and respect that! :)

you see why apple is my only release...lol