What's new

Infinite Loop CRISIS

intense666

Reaction score
I desparetely need my iPhone 3gs back on soon but I really can't afford to lose all my data by restoring to factory settings and I have no backup. I'm in an infinite recovery mode (or DFU) loop and I've tried every guide!!! Downloading Tiny Umbrella and Recboot for my Windows doesn't work because if I try to run the file, it says "libus.dll not found" or something else.dll. So I really don't wanna download anymore more junk!!! Holding power + home for 10-15 seconds then still holding home/power while releasing the other for another 10 seconds just turns it off and I'm still stuck in the loop. I jailbroke my iPhone 3GS (4.2.1) with GreenPois0N and everytime I run it now, it just says ____not found ____not found Greenpois0n initializing. Then I get the poison apple logo for a long time and it sends me back to recovery mode. Please help, I really can't afford to lose my data.

Alright, I figured as much, I am already pretty much done resetting. Thanks for confirming though. It's pretty stupid how I ended up in this predicament too. I just ran outta battery and when I charged it, I was in this doomed state. My phone had died on me before plenty of times.