Hi there, just signed up. I'm one of those indie-one-person-developing-on-my-spare-time-guys who, when I have some spare time and don't spend it developing wander aimlessly around the internet. i guess that's how I wound up here!
None you have heard of I would think. (Which might actually work to my benefit!)
I've basically made three crap-apps. One of them has been pulled but Ben's somewhat spiffy-looking but ultimately craptastic rock-paper-scissors game and Insulting Monk are both still available for free. I don't think I'll earn any karma-points from the universe for either one though.
I also released the memory-number-game Fumbers which managed the spectacular task of selling one copy on the day of its release. I still can't help laughing about it more than a year later.
At this time it's all about Squid Drop though which has been submitted to Apple. I believe this game is a huge step for me in all respects. The early feedback from testers have been very good, so hopefully the public at large will respond in a similar manner.