What's new

Indie developer saying hello!

NickFalk

Reaction score
Hi there, just signed up. I'm one of those indie-one-person-developing-on-my-spare-time-guys who, when I have some spare time and don't spend it developing wander aimlessly around the internet. i guess that's how I wound up here! :D

Oh, and I'm Norwegian.

Welcome! Good to have you with us. What apps have you developed?

None you have heard of I would think. (Which might actually work to my benefit!) :D

I've basically made three crap-apps. One of them has been pulled but Ben's somewhat spiffy-looking but ultimately craptastic rock-paper-scissors game and Insulting Monk are both still available for free. I don't think I'll earn any karma-points from the universe for either one though.

I also released the memory-number-game Fumbers which managed the spectacular task of selling one copy on the day of its release. I still can't help laughing about it more than a year later.

At this time it's all about Squid Drop though which has been submitted to Apple. I believe this game is a huge step for me in all respects. The early feedback from testers have been very good, so hopefully the public at large will respond in a similar manner.