What's new

Incoming & outgoing Call recorder for iphone 6

Moumita_85

Reaction score
Hi buddies...

Does anybody know about any good call recorder for iphone 6?.. I have already tried few recorder, but none of them can record normal phone calls.

Hope to get some good suggestion..

Thanks in Advance
Moumita

Same subject is of my interest for 5s !
Marcin

Marcin z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Whether or not you can legally record telephone calls depends on which jurisdiction you live in. This would likely preclude any call recorder apps from being offered on the App Store. Even in the United States, several states require the consent of all parties in the conversation before a call may legally recorded.

As I know, Apple does not encourrage any recording app, because in most countries there are illegal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sic you are right. Is there a way to install it not with App Store ? Anyone found any good app that do the job?

Sic you are right. Is there a way to install it not with App Store ? Anyone found any good app that do the job?

The only legal way to obtain apps is through the App Store. Placing unapproved apps onto your iPhone would be a violation of the Apple Terms of Service and could be illegal, depending on what you were attempting to install. This would include call recorder apps.