What's new

I'm new! Hi!

Dimmi

Reaction score
Hi! :iphone4vert: :appstore:

I am new here on this forum. Too iPhone too. I don't actuallly have an iPhone, but I'm gonna buy an iPhone 4S in ca. two months! :p

Wow no way. You were the next user to sign up after me:)

Hi! :iphone4vert: :appstore:

I am new here on this forum. Too iPhone too. I don't actuallly have an iPhone, but I'm gonna buy an iPhone 4S in ca. two months! :p
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Why does it say "OP" next to my username? Doesn't OP mean "Over Power"? And I'm not admin or something, am I? I'm pretty confused right now... o_O

OP=original poster.

If you start a thread, sometimes you will see yourself referred to as OP if people reply without looking first to see who the original poster was.

It is not considered bad manners to refer to a member in this way, but obviously it is better to use the person's correct name if possible.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

And - its part of the forum software that you are ID'd as the Original Poster (OP). This helps others know who is responding and is only specific to a thread you create (viewers will then know who "owns" the thread). It'll only show up next to your name in threads you start...

Hope this reassures.

Marilyn