What's new

iLock on Cydia bugged out, now I can't acces my iPod

ydvd

Reaction score
Well, as you can read in the title, I installed iLock in Cydia and activated it, but I forgot to set a pattern. Now the slider is gone and a message has appeared above the slider (or where it used to be). I've added a screenshot of the message below (and yes, my background is a little weird). I used to have a password on my iPod, but somehow I managed to enter safe mode and disable it earlier today. When I had it, I could show the numberic keyboard by simply restarting my device, but then the message overlayed the 4, 5 and 6 buttons so I couldn't unlock either. I think I could solve this problem by going back into safe mode, but I have no idea how. I've already tried a hard reset and holding the volume up button, wich failed, and I don't recall having sbsettings or SSH. Are there any other options but fully resetting my iPod? Thanks in advance, ydvd.
$IMG_1859[1].jpg

Unfortunately no. Utilities like iFunBox and iExplorer won't shouldn't be able to connect to your device unless the device is unlocked or passcode-less, or the device was unlocked at the beginning of the process.

I'm sorry to hear that. But luck has turned to my side again, and I managed to unlock my device after restarting after being turned off overnight. Since my iPod is very slow it takes a while for all jailbreak features to load, I unlocked it before iLock loaded and I deleted it.