What's new

Illumine Theme...is it still avaliable?

Hung Well

Reaction score
hey,

i can seem to find the illumine theme.

i can only find add-ons for it.

is it still avaliable?....how do i find it?

CHEERS

hey,

i can seem to find the illumine theme.

i can only find add-ons for it.

is it still avaliable?....how do i find it?

CHEERS

The dev removed it from cydia as people were stealing his work, repackaging it and then releasing it as their own.

You can still get it by making a donation

taptounlock.me - iPhone Themes

The dev is working on an Illumine HD theme tho so you may want to wait before purchasing.

you dont need to make a donation, i got mine for free with my iphone4, go on youtube and type in illumine theme, and this guy alexosh1234 will tell you how to get it

you dont need to make a donation, i got mine for free with my iphone4, go on youtube and type in illumine theme, and this guy alexosh1234 will tell you how to get it

Ah yes of course you could steal it. Or u could respect the developers wishes and donate a couple bucks for his hard work.

I would like to add though that the version you'll be stealing isn't as complete as the official version. It's missing a fair number of updated icons.

Ok i got the illumine theme on my phone now...

the theme comes with 2 wallpapers and docks but how do i change the wallpaper and dock?

on the theme file i have dock.png and dock2.png and wallpaper.png and wallpaper2.png but i cant seem to find a option to change them.

CHEERS

Simply name the ones you want to use as wallpaper.png or dock.png

So if I want to use wallpaper2.png then change it to wallpaper.png

You'll have to obviously change the name of the 1st wallpaper file to something else so they dont clash or just copy it of your phone.

is there a way to remove the dock so i dont have one?

Download from Cydia Transparent Dock 4.0 and activate in winterboard.

There may already be one in winterboard but I can't remember, or if there was it didn't work with IOS 4 yet (when I tried) so download what I said above.

Ah yes of course you could steal it. Or u could respect the developers wishes and donate a couple bucks for his hard work.

I would like to add though that the version you'll be stealing isn't as complete as the official version. It's missing a fair number of updated icons.

wowowowow, who said anything about "stealing" i dont think its stealing if its on a source for free, stealing is getting it for free when there is no other option, or taking it unlawfully, i did nothing against the law when i downloaded the theme, if you feel that up tight about it, you can donate your couple of bucks, not that im trying to bite your head off, but you accusing me of "Stealing" something really isnt that cool of you man.

It's not something I particularly care about to bother getting into an argument over but the fact still stands that the dev doesn't want his theme to be free any more. He wants to be paid for his work.

Whatever way you look at it, your getting the work he's done, for free. When he's clearly stated on his site that his work now requires the user to make a donation if they want to download it.

It's no different then downloading an MP3 from a free site is it? But artists in the music industry would call that theft wouldn't they? As essentially your taking their work from them for nothing.

I hope that helps. Lol

just got mine for free :)

hi, i really interesting in this illumine theme in my iphone4, i found the link from ebay and downloaded it, Ssh to me iphone4 theme folder, but only the background has changed anything changed to the icons... pls and you tell me how can i got the right one for iphone4..cheers...