What's new

iHeartradio does not work in 3G network

Johnny1010

Reaction score
Hi y'all

I have problem with "iheartradio" app.. The app doesnot work in internet 3G but it works just on Wifi
I have a friend that he has that app and it work to him on cellular 3G! But he has a different operation cellular...

What would I do to resolve that problem?

90% of my Internet plan is that music app!!! Please help!

Lets try something simple. Delete the app and then reinstall it. This will delete an data the Application was using and might help reset it back to a default state that will work for you.

Ive already done it... In 10 minutes I'll call to my operation cellular company and check this out, then I will write here 'cause I think there is a service which avoid me to get into..

Ok sorry. I called them and the representative told me they don't know what's the problem.
I gave up!

Last edited:
If your on AT&T it should be fine my iheartradio app works flawless and i have the iphone 4 with ios 5.1 do you have full bars when it cuts out or do you have a low signal if its a bad signal the answer is obvious you dont have enough signal strength to run it and if most of your data plan is focused on iheart radio u might have gone over ur data plan

First of all, I have full signal on 3G.
I found out that the problem is in my cellular company and in iheartradio.
It's sound weird but I realized that iheartradio doesnot allow to use it out side the u.s

But I don't get it, I have another radio station "tuneIn" and it works fine.

A week ago I was in another cellular network and Iheartradio worked perfectly. But in my current cellular network it's impossabile

The only reason I just choose in iheartradio is I addict to that station and all my tracks I like are there.
Ok, Ive tried what I can to do and I gave up!

I am having the same iheartradio buffering problem on my iphone 4s. My girlfriend has same
Phone. Side by side, iheartradio works fine on hers. Mine pops up 'buffering issue possible network settings' after about a minute. I have done everything, reinstalled app, memory reset, even did factory reset, all for not. I dont know what else i can do. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.