What's new

icloud didn't back up pics taken last night!

isurrender

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to ianything!

I took some amazing pics of myself last night with my 4s at a show and thought I didn't have to do anything because "icloud automatically backs up all pictures"
Tmobile had to swap my 4s because of the notorious battery issue and when I "restored" my backup, it restored everything pre yesterday morning!!!
I rang apple and they couldn't understand why icloud didn't back things up even though my phone was plugged in overnight and connected to wifi...
Does this mean it's gone forever???
The frustrating thing is that the photos still exist on the phone they took but the second it arrives at the warehouse tomorrow morning it will be wiped!!!

HELP!!!

If you didn't backup up your pics via iTunes or any other methods, then I'm afraid your pics are gone.

I'm not positive as to why your backup didn't have your pics with it, my iCloud backup worked without a hiccup, but anything is possible.

Next time upload yours pics to your computer just in case! :)

If you didn't backup up your pics via iTunes or any other methods, then I'm afraid your pics are gone.

I'm not positive as to why your backup didn't have your pics with it, my iCloud backup worked without a hiccup, but anything is possible.

Next time upload yours pics to your computer just in case! :)

*sigh*

okay...

I have found that if I open my Photo Stream folder on my PC and then open Photo Stream on my iPhone it will force a sync.