What's new

i want to prevent to delete from users iphone

abhishek.ranjan0314

Reaction score
i want to prevent to delete from users .how it can possible what framework i have to use. please help ..or provide any link regarding this.. iPhone

I believe he is asking if there is a way to prevent the user from deleting something.

The question is: "From deleting what"? An applications, contact, or some other data?

Sorry .. i want to prevent to delete my app . whenever any user going to delete my app . it should ask for password which is set by the user at the time of installation or after installation. thank you

You cannot do that on a standard iPhone. You might be able to do something on a Jailbroken device, but not on a standard device.

You can go into Settings > General > Restrictions and turn OFF the ability for any app to be deleted. This will be universal, in that any/every app will be stopped from deleting. And, you won't get a password request whenever you try to delete an app - you'll have to go back into the Settings app and remove the restriction before you can delete anything.

But, it'll prevent the deleting of apps, so maybe it'll work enough for you?

Marilyn