I'm scanning and reading posts, and I think I am finding that this is way more user than creator in members....
Are there any actual theme and app creators here?
If so please say high!!!!!!!
Yep, this is mainly a user help forum, it's not often we get developers like yourself in here![]()
Just an IPad Mini
I'm jealous... I've been steady trying to get my hands on an ipad for a good while....... I need one in my life!!!!!!!
<br><br>I bet!!!!!<br>I love mine!<br>
<br>
<br>
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
We have private channels at work with other developer when it comes to xcoding and such since it's like we're speaking Martian when non-developers read the conversations Lol. You'll see a few developers, but creators as in tweaks and such would be a little more sparse than developers in general here
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 