What's new

I need a serious help for my uncle's iphone 4

mohmedstar

Reaction score
Hello guys, I need a great help form nearby one year my uncle has died in an accident while he was doing his work , so his iPhone remains and his iPad too he have iPhone 4 and iPad air I don't know how to open them because both of them are disabled but the iPad stil have like a large number of minutes not totally closed so my other uncle went to a support to fix it but they couldn't because the apple id (icloud) it is linked with it and I have only the Apple id and I don't have its password so what I have to do to fix it ? please help . things I have tried : 1- icloud bypass it didn't work
2- restore the iPhone needs an activation from Icloud
3-tried everything I can do
the ios of the iphone is : 7.1.2
I don't know the ipad air ios but I guess it is the default for it
please help me and thanks .

ardchoille

Reaction score
There is no way to bypass activation lock, which is why the iCloud lock bypass didn't work, so the device will never be more than a paperweight.

OP
M

mohmedstar

Reaction score
well is there is a way to contact apple or something to do about it? and I can provide them with all active information about my uncle? and I appreciate your comment ardchoille

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
well is there is a way to contact apple or something to do about it? and I can provide them with all active information about my uncle? and I appreciate your comment ardchoille
Do you have proof of purchase that you can provide to Apple? If you can prove beyond a doubt with a bill of sale that your uncle bought this iPhone and iPad and that they now belong to you then it might be worth contacting them perhaps initially with a phone call, There's no guarantee that they will but its worth a try.

Most reactions