What's new

I like iPhones and Coffee!

javaboi

Reaction score
Why did I title my introductory thread this way? Who knows. Too much coffee? Yep. Too much texting slash gaming? Probably.. LOL! Anyway My name is Eric Johnson and I am happy to be here.. I hope to learn alot from you all as I will have my new iPhone in a few days.. I was on the fence about getting one because the Sprint reps try to talk me out of it.. Weird..

Much love

Eric
Javaboi Industries Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did I title my introductory thread this way? Who knows. Too much coffee? Yep. Too much texting slash gaming? Probably.. LOL! Anyway My name is Eric Johnson and I am happy to be here.. I hope to learn alot from you all as I will have my new iPhone in a few days.. I was on the fence about getting one because the Sprint reps try to talk me out of it.. Weird..

Much love

Eric
Javaboi Industries Inc.
Phones and coffee are fine as long as you keep them seperated.

What if your iPhone wallpaper is spilled coffee? LOL! Just kidding.. So how did you get the name Poisonivy?
-Eric

What if your iPhone wallpaper is spilled coffee? LOL! Just kidding.. So how did you get the name Poisonivy?
-Eric
my name is Ivy and i often used to get the song Poison Ivy by the Coasters sung at me at school......whenever i have to ring Apple it always gives someone a laugh as theres a nasty plant in the USA i believe called poison ivy lol.

Last edited:
emoticon-animal-066.gif

Welcome! from Cali!

Thanks all! I like the site alot so far! I hope all of you are having a great week!