What's new

I just deleted my phone icone :(

jolly123

Reaction score
Hi ,
Is there any way to put it back?
( I attached this picture to show u which phone icone i meant,i dont have this one any more )
Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Attachments

• $image-3887740357.jpg
    $image-3887740357.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
I'm guessing you are jailbroken. You can always download the icon then ssh it to the mobilephone.app folder

jolly123 said:
Hi ,
Is there any way to put it back?
( I attached this picture to show u which phone icone i meant,i dont have this one any more )

Did you get your google maps in the app store? I have tried to find it but can not seem to in the apps I have ?

dengirl said:
Did you get your google maps in the app store? I have tried to find it but can not seem to in the apps I have ?

Let's stay on topic w/ the OP's question please. PM with any other questions you may have. Thanks!!!

dengirl said:

:) :) :)
I guess typing http://maps.google.com/ in ur safari addr bar will guide u to Gmaps on app store...

Thomasjtsi said:
Let's stay on topic w/ the OP's question please. PM with any other questions you may have. Thanks!!!

THANK YOU :)

Try searching for in spotlight for phone.. if present go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset home screen layout ​....Good luck

waldoe said:
I'm guessing you are jailbroken. You can always download the icon then ssh it to the mobilephone.app folder

To tell u the truth,this problem happened to my friend's Iphone... N i dont know if she jailbroken or not!
How can she find icone? Would u plz tell me more information about ssh files?

Bula said:
Try searching for in spotlight for phone.. if present go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset home screen layout ​....Good luck

Thanks alot
I'll give it a try...

Thanks all
N dear bula
It works fine now...

Thomasjtsi said:

Sorry about that. I just got excited since I love google maps better than the stock one on the iPhone.

waldoe said:
The stock one is google maps.

Its nothing like my old android map app. Which was google maps and step by step navigation. My husband and I dislike iPhone version.