What's new

I fear that apple has jumped the shark with the iPhone 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pego99

Reaction score
The cast in concrete requirements that the iPhone gets no wider than the first iPhone and the requirements to keep using iOS and the annual refresh cycle dooms the iPhone in my opinion. They cannot keep up to the competition with these limitations. You can't lead from behind in this market. The iPhone 5 should have been introduced earlier and the screen size is too small to be competitive.

The cast in concrete requirements that the iPhone gets no wider than the first iPhone and the requirements to keep using iOS and the annual refresh cycle dooms the iPhone in my opinion. They cannot keep up to the competition with these limitations. You can't lead from behind in this market. The iPhone 5 should have been introduced earlier and the screen size is too small to be competitive.

And YET the iPhone, while being released in fewer markets and countries is still the king of all smart phones. Heck just imagine what Androids market share would actually be today if Apple had a phone for every cellular provider in every country.

To be blunt Android is damn lucky they were able to make over 180 different phones, compared to iPhones 6, and be able to sell them at a loss to get the market share they have today.

So your assessment is the same tired rhetoric of someone that only reads Android blogs and actually believes their kool-aid tastes good.

And on that note, I will close this thread since you didn't even bother to bring up something new or relevant to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.