What's new

I don’t understand something about Bluetooth

Cooltwou

Reaction score
Here is what I don’t understand about Bluetooth:
1. When I listen to music that is saved on my IPhone 6 sometimes the music will skipping nosies when connected to Bluetooth headphones.

Now with 2. I can listen to the same music Bluetooth to my Honda CRV EX-L and there is no skipping nosies at all.

I don’t understand how it does it with the headphones but doesn’t do it in the car

Sounds like connectivity. Perhaps your headphones are connecting as well as your car.

That isn’t the problem because I have never paired my headphones with my car I only the headphones paired with my IPhone 6 and iPad and Laptop & the skipping problem only happens between the IPhone 6 and the headphones only

That isn’t the problem because I have never paired my headphones with my car I only the headphones paired with my IPhone 6 and iPad and Laptop & the skipping problem only happens between the IPhone 6 and the headphones only
Exactly, the problem only happens when you use your headphones, look there for the issue.

But I don’t know how to determine what the issue is because it has to be something to do with the IPhone 6 and the headphones.

Because I don’t experience the same problem when using the headphones Bluetooth with IPad and Windows 10 laptop.

Look at the Bluetooth specs for your phone, iPad, computer, car, and headphones. What version of Bluetooth do each have?