What's new

I don't know what phone to get.....

You may also go for an iPhone 5S after the iPhone 6 was released as it will be a lot cheaper then.

I agree with them, you can wait for iPhone 6. It will be coming in iCenter really soon :) *excited here* haha

Big issue with android is that with their apps if the developers revise a new feature that depends on a new uptodate os your phone may not be upgradeable or you are waiting for the mfr to provide the new rom. Also the wealth of apps is better on ios. Plus all the damm utility apps i run on android to manage memory is ridiculous compared to ios

The thing i like about iPhone is Apple makes the hardware the operating system and many applications unlike Android, Apple products are truly integrated systems and it just works.

Apple once stated [not an exact quote] anything larger than a 4" screen was unnecessary. This has seriously impacted their worldwide market share as the market has demanded larger screens.
With the entry of the iPhone 6, Apple is more or less doing catch up and hoping to gain market share.
If you're looking for a device that works well out of the box, then Apple is your choice.
If you are interested in well made Android devices that have more features and can be modified, look at the LG G3, HTC M8 and the new Motorola devices.
It's based on what you really want or need.