What's new

I dont find ficetime on my iphone 4s

mohamed.lamiri

Reaction score
Hi

I am beginner in Iphone 4S use. I don't find ficetime in the settings panel and anywhere.

Is it an App ? where can I download it ?

Thank you for your help.

Depending on where you're located you may not have FaceTime do to legality issues. What country are you located?

Hi

I am beginner in Iphone 4S use. I don't find ficetime in the settings panel and anywhere.

Is it an App ? where can I download it ?

Thank you for your help.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Hi
I am located in Tunisia and my son has Ficetime on his Iphone 4.

Thamks

Do you see FaceTime in your options in contacts? See screenshot.

$image-2634544224.jpg

No I just see

the photo the contact name

the mobile number

send a message share contact add to favorit

There is no FACETIME in settings

The screen looks like this :

$photo3.jpg
Thanks for your help.

This is what you should see.

$image-2669393044.jpg

$image-42143620.jpg

If you already know that FaceTime should be available in Tunisia, it might be worth a visit to your Apple Store or telephone provider to see what the problem might be.

If this info was useful, or you find out what is wrong, could you please let us know so that we know in future what advice to give to members in the same position?

Last edited:
Just thought I'd check this out some more. This is from Apple's Tunisia website. As you can see, FaceTime should be available.

Apple (Tunisie)- iPhone 4S - Voici l

FaceTime vous permet d’entendre une voix et de voir le visage qui va avec. D’iPhone à iPhone, iPad 2, iPod touch ou Mac en Wi-Fi[SUP]4[/SUP]. Ainsi, où qu’ils soient, où que vous soyez, vous serez toujours là. Passer un appel FaceTime est aussi simple que passer un appel téléphonique. Touchez le nom de la personne que vous voulez voir. Et saluez-la d’un geste de la main, en un clin d’œil. Vous ne manquerez plus jamais un événement important, un rendez-vous décisif ou une bonne partie de rigolade. Et tout le monde sera content de vous voir.

The app is located in Tunisia Store (with Iphonebasic apps). But in my Iphone I find this screen in Settings :
$photo20.jpg

Looks like there is a problem here that will take a visit to your Apple Store, or your telephone provider, to sort out.

The app should be there, and clearly it is not. It cannot be downloaded, since it is a native app.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Dumb of me! That should have been my first suggestion. Hopefully you've cracked it.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net