What's new

I do not have mms setting in settings

staggy33

Reaction score
Hi i recently became unable to send mms thru msg's on my jailbroken iphone 4 4.3.3! I was able to this time last week though?? Why has it gone missing? I reset my iphone settings but still nothing??? Help

So many things go wrong with jail-broke phones, yet you all swear by it. Why? To save yourself 69p on an app! Is it really worth it!

holophyte said:
So many things go wrong with jail-broke phones, yet you all swear by it. Why? To save yourself 69p on an app! Is it really worth it!

Bitesms and my3g is totally worth it

iCrank said:

Maybe so, but problems with the phone as so many of you seem to have and it's lost the warranty! I prefer to pay legite if I want an app 

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

iCrank said:

Maybe so, but problems with the phone as so many of you seem to have and it's lost the warranty! I prefer to pay legite if I want an app 

How did I lose my warranty? Bitesms is a paid app and it's 600 times better than the stock messaging app. The problems come from installing to many Cydia apps or (human error) that may conflict with each other it doesn't come from the jailbreak

iCrank said:
How did I lose my warranty? Bitesms is a paid app and it's 600 times better than the stock messaging app. The problems come from installing to many Cydia apps or (human error) that may conflict with each other it doesn't come from the jailbreak

+1 couldn't have said it better myself

iCrank said:

Ok I'll hush up.... I'm under the impression if it's jail broke you don't pay for any apps. So for example tom-tom is £79..... with a jail broke phone it's free.... Am I right so far? I'm also under the impression if your phone stops working and hard resets don't work and it needs to be returned to the store with a jail broke phone you lose the warranty and the store will not repair it. Am I still right? If this is so then for a phone I'm going to have for at least 2 years I can't risk that. What I do not understand is if yours is jail broke then why have you paid for an app as in bitesms if that is what all the fuss is about regarding jailbreaked phones!

holophyte said:
Ok I'll hush up.... I'm under the impression if it's jail broke you don't pay for any apps. So for example tom-tom is £79..... with a jail broke phone it's free.... Am I right so far? I'm also under the impression if your phone stops working and hard resets don't work and it needs to be returned to the store with a jail broke phone you lose the warranty and the store will not repair it. Am I still right? If this is so then for a phone I'm going to have for at least 2 years I can't risk that. What I do not understand is if yours is jail broke then why have you paid for an app as in bitesms if that is what all the fuss is about regarding jailbreaked phones!

No your not.
No your not. Wrong again.
Don't knock something until you've tried it. Jailbreaking is 100% reversible. It's almost impossible to brick an iPhone. It doesn't void your warranty if you remove your jailbreak before you return your device to the apple store.

darkstar2007 said:
No your not.
No your not. Wrong again.
Don't knock something until you've tried it. Jailbreaking is 100% reversible. It's almost impossible to brick an iPhone. It doesn't void your warranty if you remove your jailbreak before you return your device to the apple store.

Ok... I'm wrong as you pointed out. Not the first time in my life and as sure won't be the last! But either way I'll stick with just having my phone as it's meant to be and leave the jail breaking to people like yourself.

iCrank said:

I know what you're talking about and that's piracy. Discussing it is forbidden on this forum. there is a huge difference between hacking a device and trying to get something free. I have 3 tweaks from Cydia that's it, bitesms being one..the others are gv intergrated so that I can get unlimited calling using my data plan instead of using my minutes. Lastly, password pilot so that I don't have to put in my iTunes password every single time I want to download something. I don't use it for anything else. Jail breaking isn't a must. Every person has there own reasons for doing it.

iCrank said:
I know what you're talking about and that's piracy. Discussing it is forbidden on this forum. there is a huge difference between hacking a device and trying to get something free. I have 3 tweaks from Cydia that's it, bitesms being one..the others are gv intergrated so that I can get unlimited calling using my data plan instead of using my minutes. Lastly, password pilot so that I don't have to put in my iTunes password every single time I want to download something. I don't use it for anything else. Jail breaking isn't a must. Every person has there own reasons for doing it.

Finally someone who speaks laymen terms into what jail breaking actually is. After reading that I'm beginning to understand what it is and yes I thought jailbreak was piracy. So apologies on that. I may look into it now just for the password one. Wanna come round and do it for me I'm so not technical when it comes to these iPhones. My first mobile was a motorola with a retractable aerial long before we recognised texting. The year was 1992 lol

iCrank said:

Finally someone who speaks laymen terms into what jail breaking actually is. After reading that I'm beginning to understand what it is and yes I thought jailbreak was piracy. So apologies on that. I may look into it now just for the password one. Wanna come round and do it for me I'm so not technical when it comes to these iPhones. My first mobile was a motorola with a retractable aerial long before we recognised texting. The year was 1992 lol

Thanks glad I could be at your assistance. The iPhone is real simple, it was designed that way by apple. Password pilot works wonders. The 15 minute grace period password isn't good enough for me. And oh yeah the old Motos bring back memories
Motorola%20DynaTac%208000%20gordon%20gecko%20wallstreet.jpg