What's new

I am new here!!

Martin1

Reaction score
hello

I am from Florida United State.

Just Checked forum.Nice One!!

I have a iphone 4 witch is not actucally original, i mean it's not "I"phone.. just phone (imitation)... as i know thats just "Apple" 's production....Well my problem is that i can't transfer ANY files from my computer to my phone, no matter if it is mp3 file or mp4 or just some picture. When i asked my friends about that, they said that there must have been some drivers on a disk, but in this package there wasn't any..i plug it in to my computer, but it dont recognize it... you know.. there are 2 paths, witch are named removeable disk (or smth like that).. the first one.. the size of this folder is 10 mb (my phone's memory is 16 GB).. in there, there are some paths like "MP3", "pictures" and others.. and the other path...when i click on her, it says: "please insert a disk into the drive"...tell me what i have to do.. I'm sorry, becaouse maybe it is something very silly, some mistake maybe that i do, but i just get this phone recently and I haven't use smth like that before... PLEASE HELP..

I have a iphone 4 witch is not actucally original, i mean it's not "I"phone.. just phone (imitation)... as i know thats just "Apple" 's production....Well my problem is that i can't transfer ANY files from my computer to my phone, no matter if it is mp3 file or mp4 or just some picture. When i asked my friends about that, they said that there must have been some drivers on a disk, but in this package there wasn't any..i plug it in to my computer, but it dont recognize it... you know.. there are 2 paths, witch are named removeable disk (or smth like that).. the first one.. the size of this folder is 10 mb (my phone's memory is 16 GB).. in there, there are some paths like "MP3", "pictures" and others.. and the other path...when i click on her, it says: "please insert a disk into the drive"...tell me what i have to do.. I'm sorry, becaouse maybe it is something very silly, some mistake maybe that i do, but i just get this phone recently and I haven't use smth like that before... PLEASE HELP..

now when you say "not original" what do you mean? its not a real apple product? or you stole it or bought it from ebay?