What's new

How to

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
I am working on the road for awhile. Do nothave wifi, and already into my first 10mb AFTER my 20 on my plan (AT&T). Is there a way can download movies and save 'em on my phone WHILE I am in a wifi zone? From what know, I cannot do like Frostwire from my iPhone? I do have Netflix. Like it, I am just looking at ways to tri my data usage. Dan

DannyBoy

Reaction score
I am working on the road for awhile. Do nothave wifi, and already into my first 10mb AFTER my 20 on my plan (AT&T). Is there a way can download movies and save 'em on my phone WHILE I am in a wifi zone? From what know, I cannot do like Frostwire from my iPhone? I do have Netflix. Like it, I am just looking at ways to tri my data usage. Dan

Well your not doing too bad if your just in by 10mb. You havetoo have a pc to save movies tho.....

OP
S

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
I am bad with that mb lingo! I guess I should've said this...my plan has 2048 mb. After I exceed that, they add on ( and bill me'), an additional 1000mb
And would continue this in those increments. I have already used ALL of my 2048, and am over halfway through the first addition?
I have only. Watched 2/3 of (1) movie, surf the net a few hors each night. Does this sound high? Am I keeping something OPEN that drains it ya think?

traquy

Reaction score

Well your not doing too bad if your just in by 10mb. You havetoo have a pc to save movies tho.....

I have a PC and would also really love to know how to save some movies, or 30 min cartoons (from DVD or downloaded) to my iphone. I am taking a 3.5 hr flight with my 3yr old and would love to have some stuff on my phone so I don't have to bring a portable DVD player. I am guessing while in flight I won't have 3G or wifi to stream.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

iGaz

Reaction score
VLC will play most formats on the iphone no problem. You will need a PC to sync the videos first.

I don't know of a way to do it from the phone directly except youtube...

johniphone4

Reaction score
does the iphone have to be jail broken in order to put any kind of video on it?

OP
S

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
I bough t the "zoomit". I initially bought it so I could tranfer from my iphone pics to an sd so I can install them on a digital frame, but I bet you could load movies too! I also bought an inexspensive USB to SD card raeder 4 bucks. I don't have an SD on my macs..

Most reactions

Latest posts