What's new

how to use iphone through itunes

ADNAAN

Reaction score
Hi there
Can anyone help me, to use the iphone 4s , i.e, (sending and reading messages, making calls, pictures etc) thorough connecting the pc/itunes, or through any other software, which should work like pc Suite,

I used to have Iphone 3gs, and I was using these functions perfectly, but now the itunes is useless apart from music, apps, etc.
please help
thanks

How were you able to send and receive SMS making and receiving phone calls all from your computer with your 3GS connected to your computer?

honestly, i had the iphone 3gs in 2010 from my company, since it was difficult to send/read text messages while I m on my job, so I been reading/sending text messages through itunes, , after that, I had Htc for almost 2 years, I recently bought 4s, now, but surprise itunes doesnt have any function like before.

You sure that you were able to send and receive SMS through iTunes and were able to make and receive phone calls through iTunes in 2010? I don't think that was ever possible.

bab2010 said:
You sure that you were able to send and receive SMS through iTunes and were able to make and receive phone calls through iTunes in 2010? I don't think that was ever possible.

ya im not so sure that hes telling the truth