What's new

how to use iphone for hands free camera features?

GEC0220

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum. I have recently purchased iphone4S and am trying to take self photos without success. I can not find a suitable method to let the iphone stand up in either vertical or horizontal position and set timer to allow myself to get into position for the snap shot. Anyone has ideas on how to solve this? I do not want to carry a big camera stand with me at all times.....

Hi I am new to this forum. I have recently purchased iphone4S and am trying to take self photos without success. I can not find a suitable method to let the iphone stand up in either vertical or horizontal position and set timer to allow myself to get into position for the snap shot. Anyone has ideas on how to solve this? I do not want to carry a big camera stand with me at all times.....

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.