What's new

How to Silence Boyfriend's IPhone Notifications at Night but Still Allow Calls

Yes, Do Not Disturb will be a main feature in iOS 6. I have the beta and use this feature every day. Works great. You can turn it off/on via the toggle in settings or set it to turn on at a certain time of day or night if you wish.
Very nice!! Thanks for the info.

Yes, Do Not Disturb will be a main feature in iOS 6. I have the beta and use this feature every day. Works great. You can turn it off/on via the toggle in settings or set it to turn on at a certain time of day or night if you wish.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
Great, I can't wait!

Yes , I use my self Do Not Disturb option in ios6 and works like a charm from 11:00PM to 8:00AM , I sleep like a beauty :) , other good thing about it in notification settings for do not disturb you can allow calls from somebody from your list

Last edited:
Yes , I use my self Do Not Disturb option in ios6 and works like a charm from 11:00PM to 8:00AM , I sleep like a beauty :) , other good thing about it in notification settings for do not disturb you can allow calls from somebody from your list
I love this feature. I'd put 4 numbers on that list and I will sleep soundly knowing I can be reached in an emergency.