What's new

How to recover deleted calendar from an IPhone?

iFoneboxDataRecovery

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A valuable customer of us just sent us a customer review saying that he accidentally deleted calendar from iPhone thinking it will still be existing in iCloud, but lost the calendar completely. And iFonebox helped him find out what he wanted. I think some of you may have the same problem as him so here's the solution to help you recover deleted calendar from an iPhone and iCloud.
This is the customer's problem, "I lost the entire contents of my calendar. When synchronising with my IPhone, there was a discrepancy between the two, which I was aware of, but I pressed the wrong button, by accident and managed, somehow, to delete everything! I thought that my calendar was backed up on my time machine, but it appears not! "
How to solve his problem?
1. Launch iFonebox
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and click Recover from iOS Device. You may be asked to enter the passcode and trust this computer to protect your privace and scan your device.
3. Wait until iFonebox finish the scan.
4. Go to Calendar section and check what can be recovered. You can choose which ones to be recovered.
5. Click Recover button to recover all data to your computer.
Special tips:
If you have iTunes Backup files with the wanted calendar, you can also scan the iTunes Backup file to recover the calendar.
If you want to recover notes and contacts, you can not only recover the data to your computer, you can also transfer the recovered data directly back to your iOS device.
More guides that may help you recover lost data with iFonebox.
What can iFonebox do?
How to recover lost contacts from iPhone?
A very long and boring video showing you how to use iFonebox. :D

Last edited:
If you have made a backup for your data before and it contains your lost calendar, then you could certaintly restore deleted calendar from iPhone
1. Connect your iPhone with iTunes on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishes, your data are back to your iPhone

If you have made a backup for your data before and it contains your lost calendar, then you could certaintly restore deleted calendar from iPhone
1. Connect your iPhone with iTunes on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishes, your data are back to your iPhone
Dear kaelynchris
Thank you for sharing the way to restore deleted calendar with iTunes directly. It would be a great help if people have iTunes backup. BTW, iFonebox also supports to recover deleted calendar from iTunes backup. Not like iTunes restore will cover all the existed data in your device, iFonebox could seletively recover the data you need.