What's new

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Windows,TETHERED) [5.1]

ricky455 said:
newbie here
iam on iphone 4 ios 5.1 if i install this jailbreak iam able to restart my phone in street or it stop on bootloop and one more question if untethered jailbreak launch and iam able to install untethered jailbreak if yes then pls tell me how?
:)

Of you jailbreak tethered you will be able to reboot, to a "none-jailbroken" state. This means everything works, calls, text, web, email.

The only thing that don't work when you reboot away from computer is Cydia, anything from Cydia, and Safari. But you can just use another browser from the AppStore. I recommend "Atomic Web Browser", "Google Search", or "Yandix Opera Mini"

Of you jailbreak tethered you will be able to reboot, to a "none-jailbroken" state. This means everything works, calls, text, web, email.

The only thing that don't work when you reboot away from computer is Cydia, anything from Cydia, and Safari. But you can just use another browser from the AppStore. I recommend "Atomic Web Browser", "Google Search", or "Yandix Opera Mini"
if i install any cracked app its worked after reboot

if i install any cracked app its worked after reboot

If there is any justice in the world, then no, your phone will not work at all if you have cracked apps on it.

Cracked apps are pirated apps. Piracy is not a topic for discussion here. Not only is it against our rules, it's illegal! Don't be a pirate!

Marilyn

srry and tell me if untethered jailbreak will be released then iam able to install untethered jailbreak

ricky455 said:
pls reply

No one knows wen the untethered will be released. No one will ever ever be able to reply to that question. There is really no point in ever asking that question as you will never get an ETA(estimated Time of Arrival). When it is out, you will know. It will be everywhere.

Check the Dev-Team Blog for the *real* updates on the untether.

When the untether is released, all you will have to do is run the new redsn0w over the jailbreak, or install the Corona package from Cydia.

If you use redsn0w to apply the untether to your already tethered jailbreak, then just make sure "Install Cydia" is *unchecked* and your good.

Unleashed said:
Just saw this tweet from pod2g..

pod2g @pod2g
9m

[*]·More
Heya! My iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1 is now untethered :)

Will you please help me how to jail break my ipad2 running 5.1.....please

dosti said:
Will you please help me how to jail break my ipad2 running 5.1.....please

You can't do it. The jailbreak is not put yet.

Don't think so. If you have saved SHSH 5.1.1. on Cydia yes, but since you are on 4.1, no chance

Please help me i am unable to update my iphone from 4.1 to 5.1.1

You can't upgrade from 4.1 to 5.1.1 if you don't have SHSH blobs saved through Cydia or when the signing window for iOS 5.1.1 was open.

willerz2 said:
You can't upgrade from 4.1 to 5.1.1 if you don't have SHSH blobs saved through Cydia or when the signing window for iOS 5.1.1 was open.

Firstvof all tank for ur reply can u please tell if i make factoryunlock can i update my iphone without any problem