What's new

How to install PDF files?

Howard

Reaction score
I just installed iOS 4 onto my 3Gs and was wondering how to install a PDF file which I received in an email? I would like to read it in the iBooks application.
Thanks a lot,
Howard

I just installed iOS 4 onto my 3Gs and was wondering how to install a PDF file which I received in an email? I would like to read it in the iBooks application.
Thanks a lot,
Howard

I don't know about installing but there a few good pdf reader apps available. I have Aji reader for free and it allows me to read pdf just fine on my phone.

Regarding this problem, I don’t think it is possible to do so. As I have read from some articles that they are mentioning about using ePub format, or something like that. I am not quite sure about how it works as I seldom have pdf files on my phone. In fact, if it really does not support pdf files, you still could download apps that support pdf files and use them to read any documents that you desire.

CAAS

Last edited:
When you see the PDF file in your email just tap it. It will ask you to open in iBooks. It will appear as a little book on your PDF bookshelf. Really easy super cool!!