What's new

How to delete ALL voicemails at once without selecting each?

roj

Reaction score
I have seven years of old voicemails on my iphoneSE. (I had incorrectly assumed that they deleted automatically after a given period of time.) I can find NO option (as in "Messages") to "select all" in order to delete them ALL AT ONCE. Selecting each one for deletion is agonizing. Hitting the "select" button under "Edit" individually usually takes several attempts at pressing, and if you hit it just right (rather, wrong) it then UNselects the previous one that you just selected. Actually, agonizing doesn't quite describe the frustration. I've come very close to smashing the phone against the wall, except that I have a second SE that also has the same ancient voicemails, which are accumulated from several past phones. And searching the internet has been no help.

Shirley, there must be a way around this. I can't imagine that the smart people at Apple could have POSSIBLY overlooked a simple, mental health-saving solution for DELETING ALL.

There‘s no option to “Delete All” voicemails at once, sorry!

It’s possible to select “Edit” at the top, then mark the voicemails and tap “Delete” at the bottom afterwards.