What's new

How to back up iPhone iBook (ePub format) on Mac?

eleven001

Reaction score
"I have my favorite books only in my iPhone iBooks because of my Mac hard driver crash. I want to get the lost ePub books back on my new Mac. Does anyone know what tool can transfer iPhone ePub files on Mac with high quality?"
iPhone iBooks to Mac Transfer is a professional iPhone to Mac transfer tool. It can help you directly transfer iPhone iBooks (ePub format) to Mac and manage iPhone on Mac more efficiently and effectively. The great benefits you can learn are listed as follows:
1.Download, install and run the software
Download iPhone iBooks to Mac Transfer, install and launch it on your Mac.
Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.
2. Export iPhone iBooks (ePub format) to Mac
1) Click the "Books" option in iPhone list and all ePub books files are displayed on the library panel.
2) Locate the files you want to transfer in the "Books" library and check them without any loss.
3) Choose the "Export->Export to local" option on the "File" top-menu, or directly click the "Export checked files to local" button to export and select the target folder for saving iPhone ePub books in the dialog box that appears, and press "Save" button and start to transfer ePub books from iPhone to Mac.
When it's done, you've got your iPhone ePub book files neatly and conveniently on your Mac, and you can add them to iTunes library for syncing to iPod touch or iPad.
That's all there is to move iBooks from iPhone to Mac with iPhone iBooks to Mac Transfer .
Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.

:ibooks::ibooks:iMacsoft iPhone iBooks to Mac Transfer