What's new

iBooks (or alternative?) app help. categorizing/arranging library help please.

Stehinch

Reaction score
So, have recently moved to an iphone5 due to my trustworthy android having a little incident with the sink (butterfingers). Now most things im dealing with ok, (and the iphone does have an extremly awesome battery case charger that i love) however I'm almost ready to throw it at the wall trying to sort out my ebooks. Ibooks is a lovely app, and i have converted all my ebooks/fanfic/documents/general c**p into epub format, and changed the metadat so i can organise them by author. however alli want to do is choose 'by author'.
IE, open ibooks, hit the authors tab and have it show me a list of, Authors! then once i choose one show methe books i have by that author. however it only seems able to show me a list of every single book i have (+1400) sorted by author. Is there any way to do this, does anyone know of another app that may allow me to do this? the phone is not jailbroken, although on an offtopic note if someone could point me towards a (how to jailbreak iphone5 with ios 8.1.3 for utterly apple illiterate dumb people guide that would be appreciated.

Thanks all in advance

Steve