What's new

How Many people are using SIRI on Daily Basis

I don't really use it often to be honest I basically just use it to check the weather around the world with its limited functionality in the uk at the moment

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

I opened up the note application and pressed he SIRI button (HOME). Then I said a word after SIRI asked What can I help you with? Nothing was typed on the note screen.

Would my SIRI be corrupted?

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Last edited:
I am learning to use Siri more and more. I'm finding that it actually takes more dicipline than I thought it would to learn to use her regularly. I also don't have a lot of opportunity to speak with her privately throughout the the day. This is resulting in helping to better manage my time by forcing me to use the regular (consistent) bits of time I have every workday to use Siri.
I am very impressed with the voice recognition and vocabulary range of Siri as i am also impressed with how a well executed software can be such a useful tool.
Finely, I feel like I'm getting the most out of my smart phone.

SiRI is the greatest technology ever devised. It's such a luxury to have Siri read homework assignments and papers for you. SIRI is the only way I can effectively check the UV index, which I do often. Siri is great for weather. She's never been wrong.

Once I forgot my locker combination, so I was able to reach through the bars and ask Siri what my lock combination was.

And playing my music if you're going for a jog, you need her to be able to play specific songs.

I am truly jealous if iPhone 4S users that get to use Siri.

Well I could use Siri if I wanted to but I would just rather not.lol

I could have got the 4S but I went for the iPhone 4.

I will buy the 4S as soon as there is a Bootrom exploit. Until them....no thanks. A jailbroken iPhone 4 beats a stock 4S any day any time;)

If I cannot downgrade and upgrade freely I will not buy it. this is something I must be able to do.lol.

zig9449 said:
I am truly jealous if iPhone 4S users that get to use Siri.

Well I could use Siri if I wanted to but I would just rather not.lol

I could have got the 4S but I went for the iPhone 4.

I will buy the 4S as soon as there is a Bootrom exploit. Until them....no thanks. A jailbroken iPhone 4 beats a stock 4S any day any time;)

If I cannot downgrade and upgrade freely I will not buy it. this is something I must be able to do.lol.

Siri is not that great. Does not understand much.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

OneMarcil said:
Siri is not that great. Does not understand much.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Where are of from? I live in the US...where english is the main language (and also where Siri was originally designed, and designed for), and I believe that Siri understands our accent much more efficiently compared to some other countries where accents vary. I do know tho...lol. Jut sumthin I heard. makes sense since Siri was originally designed for US citizens....and compatibility with other countries was only added right before the release of it's beta state.

Like I said........just something I heard.

I use it more than i thought i ever would. Its the best app out hands down.......

Pretty sure Siri is not an application. Just a feature. Is voice control an application? Just because the phone does something doesn't make that feature an "app". No biggie really.but just sayin..............God I'm so ridiculously particular.lol. Sorry:/

I started using Siri almost as soon as I got the phone charged up. I use her many times a day, every single day for something - she's like a real assistant to me. I would rather use her than not - makes appointments, reminders, emails, texts - what's not to like? As far as understanding me, she rarely misunderstands - I just make sure to speak distinctly.

AZsteelman said:
I started using Siri almost as soon as I got the phone charged up. I use her many times a day, every single day for something - she's like a real assistant to me. I would rather use her than not - makes appointments, reminders, emails, texts - what's not to like? As far as understanding me, she rarely misunderstands - I just make sure to speak distinctly.

You are lucky. With me it is faster to accomplish without I need with out SIRI.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

i use it pretty much every day mostly when I'm in the car. Its nice because Siri plays nice with my cars automation system and I'm able to use my cars handsfree integration and steering wheel controls with her to do most tasks like making calls, sending text's, making reminders, getting directions or changing the song since I have to drive a decent bit for work.

Use it everyday from setting alarms, to reminders, texting, setting calendar events, looking up things on the net, etc. just like everything else, it takes some getting used to and practicing technique to get it to understand everything you say and to properly take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
Styx said:
Use it everyday from setting alarms, to reminders, texting, setting calendar events, looking up things on the net, etc. just like everything else, it takes some getting used to and practicing technique to get it to understand everything you say and to properly take advantage of it.

How do you make SRIR understand you? Siri always screws things up for me.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

OneMarcil said:
How do you make SRIR understand you? Siri always screws things up for me.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

One, you have to speak clearly. Two, you have to learn the lingo. Three, know what can and cannot be done. One you master these three, you will learn to love it.