What's new

How many opted for Applecare for their new apple?

wherwel

Reaction score
Subject pretty much covers it. I was just wondering how many went ahead and purchased it. I did because I was in an apple store couple weeks ago and a lady came in with a 1 1/2 year old laptop which had problems and they gave her a new computer because she had it.

I didnt get AppleCare for my iPhone 4. I did for my 3GS. But I kept my phone in mint condition and never had problems, and never ended up using my warranty for anything.

I think if u drop ur phone a lot and don't take good care of your phone or computer then it's worth the extra to get AppleCare. But I never used my apple care for iPhone at all. I say save your money because it's only an extended warranty for an extra year, not lifetime or anything. I did get AppleCare for my MacBook pro, but with a $1300 computer it's worth a lil extra to protect. Not for a phone I might sell in a year or two that's $200-400.

I thought I posted in here already but my post "disappeared"

Did not get applecare but then was not offered it nor knew it existed til now.

I purchased Apple Care, but apparently didn't know what I was getting at the time. Since I live a million miles form the nearest Apple Store, perhaps it will do me no good anyway. I suppose it will just give me an extra year of free Tech Support if I ever need it. By then, though, it will be time to upgrade to the iP6!!