How many apps do you have on your iPhone??

Very well looking.I must say that I do like the one that BKdodger has like the shelves look how does one get that effect on the home screen. Please.
That's a wallpaper. There are sites and apps where you can download wallpapers for iPhones for free.
 
Last edited:
Just this forum, or others as well?
We had problems with uploading images in Safari, and in our own app. That's working now. I didn't notice anything on Tapatalk.

Seems ok now. I'm on the TapaTalk beta. Many images were small resolution and looked fuzzy. They uploaded fine on the iPhoneForums app. The tech for TapaTalk said it was cache related.
 
In addition to the built in apps, 40 on my iPhone 7 Plus, and 3 on my iPhone SE (only 16 GB, so I just use the ones I really need).
 
I've still got 7 GB's of available memory, so I should be alright???
That's plenty of available space. If you get to well under 1GB, you'll start to have problems as there won't be enough available storage for temporary purposes such as caching and cookies etc..
 
My new SE has 85 apps. And has 15.85 gigs of available space left. I deleted a few apps that I never use and a ton of pictures. If need be, I can always retrieve them through I Tunes?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top