What's new

How many apps do you have on your iPhone??

2015Girl

Reaction score
image.png
I have 7.

242 apps on my iPhone. 36.3 gigs still free on a 64 gig version.

All apps are strategically placed for easy access and identification. Organization is the key having 242 apps. Do I use all the apps all the time, heck no. However app I use a few times or more a year, I keep on my iPhone 6.

242 apps on my iPhone. 36.3 gigs still free on a 64 gig version.

All apps are strategically placed for easy access and identification. Organization is the key having 242 apps. Do I use all the apps all the time, heck no. However app I use a few times or more a year, I keep on my iPhone 6.
Do you have pictures?

I have 130 apps on my iPhone 6s Plus. It's 128GB. I have something like 600 apps on my cloud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 103 apps on my 6 plus, 88.5gb left on a 128gb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

177 apps on my iPhone 5s only 7.4 GB left, gonna get me a 6S+ soon
25c3e923bad75c67a107b759f21a754e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am very curious as to how many apps other iPhone owners have installed on their iPhone. I have a 64GB 6S with 166 apps. How about you?

I am very curious as to how many apps other iPhone owners have installed on their iPhone. I have a 64GB 6S with 166 apps. How about you?
I've merged your new thread with the identical one that already existed, in the same forum. Please use the search function, to make sure there isn't already a thread about the topic you're intending to start.

26 apps are on my iPhone. It seems I just added 1 since my last post here.

Last edited:
I have about 30 plus all the ones from Apple
that are unremovable

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.