What's new

How I use my iPhone 7

timocrates

Reaction score
  1. Reading; books, magazines, news, forums
  2. Writing: everywhere, including
  3. Texting
  4. Monitor: health maintenance
  5. Music (Bluetooth connection to hearing aids)
  6. Research
  7. Photo video and editing including
  8. Casting onto big screen
  9. Maps
Pretty invaluable item, I'd say, although I'm sure I could accomplish all this with other models. What have I left out?

Ha! Good catch. But I still am startled when the phone kicks off a tune at a time when I don't request it ... Until I realize it's the ringtone.

The essentials for me are phone / messaging, music, alarm and Facebook. Everything else, even including Netflix, is a bonus.

The essentials for me are phone / messaging, music, alarm and Facebook. Everything else, even including Netflix, is a bonus.

What began all this is a perception i have noted when some smirk at the use of a phone, as if it's the same as kids texting or playing games. There is a wide world of useful applications and I believe those who do not use one waste considerable time without even thinking about it. We are asked to log off and talk about weather using the same terms everyone uses and neither side accomplishes or learns anything a glance at the sky wouldn't show.

I read a paper book recently, but it was the only one in years, and I read more than I ever have. .

I read books, magazines & scientific articles but the fonts are too small without the pinch. Thus I save what I need by sending them to the KINDLE app. Much easier to read afterwards. Any other alternatives?

I read books, magazines & scientific articles but the fonts are too small without the pinch. Thus I save what I need by sending them to the KINDLE app. Much easier to read afterwards. Any other alternatives?
Books and magazines and newspapers often have apps so they're legible, but bouncing articles over to Kindle is a good option. I keep hoping someone will produce an app like my Fire phone has where you only tilt to scan and never turn a page. It's the best way to read books, for me.

Can iBooks be sent to a Kindle??