scifan5775 Administrator Staff member May 1, 2017 #17 zstairlessone said: Thank you!! Click to expand... You're welcome.
spencerdl Well-Known Member May 16, 2017 #18 I actually use my iPhone for just about everything, but I know I don't use it to it's full capabilities and that usage will diminish now that I have my first MacBook.
I actually use my iPhone for just about everything, but I know I don't use it to it's full capabilities and that usage will diminish now that I have my first MacBook.
T TexasExes New Member May 24, 2017 #19 Texting, email, stock ticker, password manager, video phone and main tool for social media to name a few. It's amazing how the iPhone continues to canibalize consumer electronics, payment systems and more.
Texting, email, stock ticker, password manager, video phone and main tool for social media to name a few. It's amazing how the iPhone continues to canibalize consumer electronics, payment systems and more.