What's new

How do I use promo codes?

breathofice

Reaction score
How is everyone doing? I am a just a bit curious.

I see a lot of apps that promote some “Promo Codes”. I want to take advantage of them, but I simply don’t know how. I wanted to ask if there is someone that can guide me on how to go about using these promo codes.

Thank you!

While using the application... there will be an area marked "Redeem Code" or "Promo Code." Simply enter the code offered in that area and take advantage of what ever it offers. :)

Oh. I was looking in the wrong place then. I thought the codes were entered before the app is purchased or downloaded. Thanks!

Im also curious about promo codes... there's an app that i want to download and the developer keeps on posting promo codes... people are saying that they have redeemed a specific code... the app costs $7.99... so i will buy the app first before getting promos? im totally confused abt it.

You have to buy the app first and then enter the code in the app itself. I haven't tried it, because I find it pointless because I have already purchased an unknown app

go to iTunes and click on "redeem code" enter the promo code and the app will download,won't cost you a penny.

I looked everywhere for that "redeem" button but I couldn't find it. Someone from another forum hinted at me that it will be used inside the app itself, so I gave up.

when i want to redeem an app i do it on my computer,i just now clicked on iTunes and redeem is the first option in quick links at the right hand side.

I looked everywhere for that "redeem" button but I couldn't find it. Someone from another forum hinted at me that it will be used inside the app itself, so I gave up.

found it! check the lowest part of your itunes (web)... under Manage.. i still dont know how to use it though, lol.... gotta find a code for a good app first.... lemme try and i will tell you what happened... *first time* lol

when i want to redeem an app i do it on my computer,i just now clicked on iTunes and redeem is the first option in quick links at the right hand side.

tried doing it on my laptop and yes i got it... i mean, i know how to redeem codes now... unfortunately, the code has been redeemed by other users coz it took me days to figure out how to do that... hahahahaha

tried doing it on my laptop and yes i got it... i mean, i know how to redeem codes now... unfortunately, the code has been redeemed by other users coz it took me days to figure out how to do that... hahahahaha
ah well,at least now you will be ready when another one comes along.

Yeah. I often spot promo codes when I surf around. I hope I spot a good deal soon. :) Thanks Poisonivy!

Hi

I can tell you some steps for how to use "Promo Code"

1. Redeem the promo code in your account.

2. Fulfill the requirement mentioned in the offer.

3. Find the credit in your account within 5 business days.

To know more you can click here