What's new

How do I tranfer photos from my pc to my i-phone? It's driving me insane trying!

Silvercat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Please can somebody advise me how to upload photos from my pc to my i-phone. I can transfer from my i-phone to pc but for some reason I can't get the photos I want onto my i-phone from my pc. It is driving me insane as I've tried everything I can think of. I'm probably just being a bit dim but I need some advice!! THANKS Xx

When your iPhone is plugged in just go to the pictures tab and select the folders you want to sync to your phone.

I created a file on my desktop labeled "iPhone pics". I syncd iTunes to this folder. Whenever I sync my phone it automatically syncs any new photos in this folder.

Here's another idea. There is an app for snappish, Kodak Gallery and picasa.
Simply upload your pictures from your PC and then you can access it at any time from your phone. You can upload any pictures you take from your iPhone directly to any of these apps right from your phone. Even add it to existing albums.

I use Picasa all the time. Hope this helps.

Here's another idea. There is an app for snapfish, Kodak Gallery and picasa.
Simply upload your pictures from your PC and then you can access it at any time from your phone. You can upload any pictures you take from your iPhone directly to any of these apps right from your phone. Even add it to existing albums.

I use Picasa all the time. Hope this helps.

What I do is I just access the photos from the iPhone itself. Open My Computer then find your iPhone. Click through the 2 folders and you should see all your photos and videos. You then just copy them to your desktop :D

Thanks for all of your advice!
@ DannyBoy, for some reason, I do not have a picture tab or any kind of folder relating to images on my i-phone or in i-tunes. Maybe I have a fault somewhere along the line!!!
I will go & have another look & try some of things you all suggested. Once again, thanks for taking the time to post your advice!

ab321744.jpg

You see the photo tab^^ that's what your looking for.

My problem is just the reverse.how do i get photos from my i phone 4 to my pc .got loads of holiday snaps and want them on pc but in clueless? Any help would be great

My problem is just the reverse.how do i get photos from my i phone 4 to my pc .got loads of holiday snaps and want them on pc but in clueless? Any help would be great

Under my computer it will show up as a camera. Same place as other drives ect do. Then just drag and drop.

Thers an app called dropbox as well. Just upload them from computer to it and pull them up through the dropbox app. soooo easy.