What's new

Hide stock Mail app

Foellarbear

Reaction score
Is there a tweak to hide the iOS mail app like there is for Newsstand?

There's a tweak that'll allow you to hide any any every app you choose... just can't think of the name right now. Give me a few and I'll track it down and see if it's iOS 6 compatible.

Thank you very much. I wanted a stand alone tweak because I don't care to use springtomize or sbsettings. I did find that you can hide any apple stock app by going to this website, but that was before the jailbreak was released.

The method from that site isn't perm. If you respring or reboot your device, it unhides itself

Thank you very much. I wanted a stand alone tweak because I don't care to use springtomize or sbsettings. I did find that you can hide any apple stock app by going to this website, but that was before the jailbreak was released.

Seriously BUY SPRINGTOMIZE!!!!!! That is prob the best tweak for the money you can get...it does so much in every aspect, it makes it well worth the 2.99 or whatever it is...more than likely you will want another tweak that does something that springtomize also does lol IMO Ofcousre

Seriously BUY SPRINGTOMIZE!!!!!! That is prob the best tweak for the money you can get...it does so much in every aspect, it makes it well worth the 2.99 or whatever it is...more than likely you will want another tweak that does something that springtomize also does lol IMO Ofcousre
Agreed! Definitely the best $$ I've spent in my years of Jailbreaking.

The Rag3Hack method isn't perm. Once you respring or reboot, you'll have to head back onto the Rag3Hack page and re-do it.

Thanks everybody! I really just wanna hide all iOS stock apps cause they are garbage.

Well.... That leaves me no choice to get it. Thanks!

Use the rag3hack but instead of putting apps inside the newsstand put them in a folder. The newsstand pops open when u restart your phone but a folder in a folder will stay put!