What's new

iOS 7 cydia tweak to hide apps?

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a cydia tweak compatible with iOS 7 that let you hide apps :) Thanks a lot in advance

Yes try lockdown pro
Let you lock/folders/applications and hide has the option to hide applications..

Isn't there some free alternative like for iOS 6 there was poof or sbsettings? I wouldn't really want to pay just to hide apps moreover a friend that has it told me it's a little buggy and he goes into safe mode sometimes. Thanks for helping me^^

Lockdown Lite is the free version of Lockdown. Comes with minor banner ads that can be blocked, but you'll be missing out on the pro features. Lockdown does not cause looping issues nor does it cause Safe Mode unless the user has a conflicting tweak that does the same. Other than that, there are no other working iOS 7 app hiders until BigBoss updates SBSettings with Poof. Alternatively, just lock the app with one of the free alternatives and bury it in a folder

I see, I tried the lite version but it doesn't let you hide apps... Actually I wanted to hide some (most of them) just for a cleaner look not really for a "security" purpose, I think though it looks better as it is after all eheh :) thanks for help :)

you can use BIGIFY for alternative, just drag your app into docker and go to setting>bigify>affect dock.
that's it! or you can buy another phone and hide to your wife. Goodlock!

you can use BIGIFY for alternative, just drag your app into docker and go to setting>bigify>affect dock.
that's it! or you can buy another phone and hide to your wife. Goodlock!

ooops! :p its DockShift>mode>hidden. :D :D :D