What's new

Hidden iOS 8 Icons Show Apple’s Car-Finding Feature ‘ParkingPin’

iPhone News

Reaction score
Last fall reports claimed that Apple was working on a new ‘Find my Car’ feature, rumored to be included in iOS 8. Well, Apple’s WWDC keynote came and went, with no talk of the feature, or the Maps app in general. Although on the outside it seems Apple has yet to add such a feature, […]

Read more...

This would be very helpful for many people, including myself. Looking forward to all the changes and add-ons with iOS 8. :)

I lose my truck in a McDonald's parking lot Lmao

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

LOL--I can relate...though not at a McDonalds! That must have been one large parking lot. For me-it was coming out of a shopping mall in a different State. Very embarrassing!

Vegas and a rental.... Omg.. Do you know ALL rentals in vegas that are convertible mustangs that are white.... O m g lmao

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

LOL--I can relate...though not at a McDonalds! That must have been one large parking lot. For me-it was coming out of a shopping mall in a different State. Very embarrassing!

Indeed, shopping malls are the worst for this sort of thing. Glad to see this type of thing happening, just makes our iPhones that much more useful!

Vegas and a rental.... Omg.. Do you know ALL rentals in vegas that are convertible mustangs that are white.... O m g lmao Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Oh Vegas is the worse place to have a white mustang. Seems like there are a ton of those there whenever we go. Not a good combination--seems like it was fairly easy to get lost. Hope you didn't have to call security like me! :)

Indeed, shopping malls are the worst for this sort of thing. Glad to see this type of thing happening, just makes our iPhones that much more useful!

It will be very useful. I really love the Bluetooth connection between my phone and my SUV. Love hands free calling ... And now this upcoming features? Can't wait. :)