What's new

Hidden Apps Appear?

Same thing happen to me.Think it has something to do with the jailbreak.

You can always try to restore the device as rejailbreak, however there is no warranty that it will go away. It happen to a lot of people and comes from the jailbreak.

iFrog said:
You can always try to restore the device as rejailbreak, however there is no warranty that it will go away. It happen to a lot of people and comes from the jailbreak.

I think i have to post that on another forums? Because i havent got the answer i need here, i dont have iTunes and the needed softwared to do so :(, i really want this to go away, its annoying, i have to always ReSpring, any other suggestions?

Last edited:
dont do double post AGAIN is against the rules! Had you review the rules of our forum?

Dark Dragon said:
I didnt double post and didnt say i would, i said "i think i would post it on another forums", and by forums i meant another forums site, please read propely, and yes i have reviewed them.

You need to be nicer. Do not ask iFrog to 'read properly' im sure he can read. He is one of our superior staff members. I saw a different post by you where iFrog asked you to be nice. If you keep this up i think ya need to be banned

h2olover1 said:
You need to be nicer. Do not ask iFrog to 'read properly' im sure he can read. He is one of our superior staff members. I saw a different post by you where iFrog asked you to be nice. If you keep this up i think ya need to be banned

Yea i really need to change sorry. What shame on me :S

Last edited: