What's new

Hi there!

wicket73

Reaction score
Hey guys! New to this forum, but not to the iPhone, or Apple in general. I've had every iPhone since the 3G, and been using Macs since the late 90's. Just a quick introduction. Hope I can learn and help other users.

welcome!

wow back in the 90's? where the apple computers shaped like apples then?

your the opposite to me. i was always windows and always had the iphone and only recently bought a macbook pro

welcome!

wow back in the 90's? where the apple computers shaped like apples then?

your the opposite to me. i was always windows and always had the iphone and only recently bought a macbook pro

The first Mac I had was one of the bubble iMacs. It lasted for 8 years!!! To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with the first gen iPhone, but when the 3G was released, I bit. Never turned back! They keep getting better and better with each release.

@DannyBoy
Thanks man!

8 years? Wow. I didnt know those models lasted that long. How technology changes so fast amazes me.

Hehe, Jobs got a firm grip on you, thats 4 sure...

8 years? Wow. I didnt know those models lasted that long. How technology changes so fast amazes me.

I know! Honestly, the last few years my mom used it. Just to browse the net. The funniest thing is, when I look at the specs, my iPhone has better specs in every way. Technology does move fast!

@Rizzla, yeppers, Stevie boy has me brainwashed. Bahahahaha!

And to think. Our phones these days have more computing power then the first space shuttle that went to the moon.

[size=+8]Welcome[/size] [size=+8]Home[/size] [size=+8]![/size]

Last edited: