What's new

Hi people!

vava

Reaction score
Hy all,

today my first iPhone game is released so I want to share it with you.

I'm an indie developer from Croatia (thats why perhaps my english isn't perfect . Abaut 2 years ago I became my macbook pro and could program apps for my iPhone, i felt in love with it As my graduation work I had to examine the possibilities of 3D development on the iPhone OS (now iOS), so I got in to game development. Because I didn't want to invest money I decided to use all free/open source tools (SIO2 engine, Blender, GIMP) what for sure is the harder way to learn, but i didn't regret. After 9 months of hard learning and work, finally (today) my first game is released on the iPhone App Store. When I was a little kid and "game boy" was actual, my favorite game was choplifter, where you fly a helicopter, rescue people and shoot on enemies. Generally I was fascinated abaut flying games, so I decided to make a helicopter game.

I've opened a new thred in "iphone 4 apps -> Helio Driver 3D", where you can find more info on my game.

Thanks

welcome to the forum and thanks for posting about your gaming, it looks good! i bought a macbook pro also but when i downloaded iphone sdk realised i had no idea how to use c++ and the coding needed to make a game lmao