What's new

hi,i am a jailbreak-er new to this forum

consequence611

Reaction score
iv always been fascinated with new technology and what it can do

over the past couple of years i have discovered what great things you can do with apple products.

i have recently started jail breaking and unlocking iphones, ipods, and ipads using redsnow, green poison , ect...

it is always a joy doing this for someone and knowing all the cool tweeks and customizations i can have on my phone

iv been looking for a great forum like this so i can meet great people that share the same likings and so i can find answers to my ever curious questions and problems (since i am new to the jail breaking world)

thank u for your time

consequence611 said:
iv always been fascinated with new technology and what it can do

over the past couple of years i have discovered what great things you can do with apple products.

i have recently started jail breaking and unlocking iphones, ipods, and ipads using redsnow, green poison , ect...

it is always a joy doing this for someone and knowing all the cool tweeks and customizations i can have on my phone

iv been looking for a great forum like this so i can meet great people that share the same likings and so i can find answers to my ever curious questions and problems (since i am new to the jail breaking world)

thank u for your time

Welcome to the forums. You'll find exactly what you're looking for here. We all enjoy our apple product/s welcome to ipf once again