What's new

Hi from Chicago/need help with albums

swissmiss

Reaction score
I have had my iPhone 4 for a year. I want help using the photo/album feature. We want to use the phone as our camera when traveling but I don't feel that the photo/album feature will prove satisfactory. Thank you

Hi swiss.... Actually I'm here lurking, hoping someone else will chime in to answer your question. I also use my iPhone as my main camera, but all photos go into the Camera Roll thing. I know of no way to put certain pics in certain "folders," which is what I believe you're seeking, right? The Photo Library in the iPhone 4 will appear if you go to the insanity-ridden iTunes and "synch" (whatever THAT means) some photos. Then you can't delete them easily later. Anyway, let's hope someone comes to solve our mutual problem!

swissmiss said:
I have had my iPhone 4 for a year. I want help using the photo/album feature. We want to use the phone as our camera when traveling but I don't feel that the photo/album feature will prove satisfactory. Thank you

Welcome to the forums Swiss. What about the photo/album feature don't you like? is it the management. If you need to edit albums and jailbroken check out photoalbums+ this might work for you to ewyatt
http://www.photoalbumsplus.net/

Last edited:
Hi new to iPhone and have done jailbreaking to it and have played with some of the themes on Cydia. Question is how do I get my lock screen to set to a theme using winterboard? Have a theme picked but will not set after exiting winterboard. Any suggestions will be appreciated