What's new

Hi All

spider2012

Reaction score
Hi all,

I came here by clicking on the welcome message after I registered with this forum. However this is not my first post :). This is actually my second. To introduce myself, I signed up as I have a weird problem with my iPhone4. I have owned this gadget for about 1.8years (almost at end of contract) and have loved it. Have been seeing some issues with mute button and more recently with playing music using a docking station. You would find my thread if you searched for any of the keywords on my subject line " iPhone4 does not play music with docking station "

Besides an iPhone4, I have a 2nd gen nano that I regularly use at the gym. I consider myself an intermediate user as far as iPhone/apple products are concerned. I completely hate iTunes (and have my reasons for doing so :) ), but my love for the design of Apple products is what keeps me coming.

My most recent (hefty) purchase was the new iPad (3).

I have taken my phone to two different repair shops with the same response "oh, that is a weird problem". So I hope one of you whizzes can help me out here.

Cheers,
Spider

Hi all,

I came here by clicking on the welcome message after I registered with this forum. However this is not my first post :). This is actually my second. To introduce myself, I signed up as I have a weird problem with my iPhone4. I have owned this gadget for about 1.8years (almost at end of contract) and have loved it. Have been seeing some issues with mute button and more recently with playing music using a docking station. You would find my thread if you searched for any of the keywords on my subject line " iPhone4 does not play music with docking station "

Besides an iPhone4, I have a 2nd gen nano that I regularly use at the gym. I consider myself an intermediate user as far as iPhone/apple products are concerned. I completely hate iTunes (and have my reasons for doing so :) ), but my love for the design of Apple products is what keeps me coming.

My most recent (hefty) purchase was the new iPad (3).

I have taken my phone to two different repair shops with the same response "oh, that is a weird problem". So I hope one of you whizzes can help me out here.

Cheers,
Spider[/QUOTE
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules